Wildlife in Nepal, Nepal Wildlife, Wildlife Nepal, Royal Chitwan National Park

We offer the lowest rate among any other agent. Whilst we published the lower rate, other agent were complaing so we are not able to published. We give you guarantee that our rate is very low then other......We will give you very good discount if you travel with us. You may try our rate...
The Package includes:-
Two way transportation by Tourist bus, Accommodation, Entrance Fee, All Meals, Activities( Elephant ride, Canoeing, Bird watching, Jungle walk, Culture program, Village Tour).
Excludes:- Bar bill, Air fare.
For Inquiry & Booking :- sales@hotelsinpokhara.com

Koshi Tappu Wildlife Reserve

This Wild Life Reserve is situated in the eastern part of Nepal covering an  area of 100 sq. kilometers. This wildlife reserve covers the flood plains of seven rivers, also known as Saptakoshi. The best season to visit this reserve is between October and April.

Koshi Tappu Wild Life Reserve is popular for wild buffalos and other animals like spotted deer, wild boar, and hog deer. More then 280 species of bird have been recorded, while more than 18 species of duck, varieties of stocks and egrets are found here.        

Parsa Wildlife Reserve

Parsa Wildlife Reserve is located in the central part of Nepal. The Reserve covers about 499 sq. kilometers. Because of the tropical and sub-tropical climate the Reserve consists of 90% of shorea robusta, and the remaining 10% contains vegetation like the pine, khair, sisoo, silk cotton, grasses and others.

Parsa Wildlife Reserve is popular for wild elephants, tigers, leopards, blue bulls, sloth bears, samble deer, hog deer, langur. Wild cats are commonly seen in the Reserve. The Reserve also contains different species of bird and snake like:- the king cobra, common cobra, krait, rattle snake, and pythons etc.

Royal Bardiya National Park

The Royal Bardiya National Park is situated in the lowland area of   western Nepal, covering about 968 sq. kilometers of land with flora and fauna. This Park is also known as the wildest and most undisturbed wilderness area in the Terai region. In 1969 this park was specially set aside as a royal hunting reserve and later it was renamed as Karnali Wildlife Reserve. In 1982 it was renamed as the Royal Bardiya National Park.
The Royal Bardiya National Park contains about 70% of shorea robusta, which is known as Sal locally. The remaining 30% is covered with grassland and normal trees.
The most commonly seen animals in the Park are the tiger, wild elephant, rhinoceros, gangetic dolphin, wild boar, hog deer, neelgai, porcupine, sloth bear, wild dog, mongoose, wildcat, rhesus monkey, barking deer, samber deer, bandicoot, jackal, hyena, common leopard, fishing cat, langur monkey, blackbuck, the marghmugger and the ghorial crocodile.

Hotels Lodge Guest House wildlife and jungle safari in royal chitwan national park nepalCommonly seen birds in the park are woodpeckers, dragons, herons, bulbuls, doves, egrets, parakeets, kingfishers, barbets, bee eaters,  pigeons, storks, shellducks, sunbirds, babblers, flycatchers, redwattled lapwings and comb ducks.  Some endangered birds like bangle florican, lesser florican, and different types of reptiles, amphibians, insects and butterflies are also found in the Park.

Click here for more info

Rara National Park
Royal Suklaphant wildlife reserve
Shey-Phoksundo National park
Makalu-Barun National Park
Royal Dhorpatan Hunting reserve

Hotels in Chitwan

For Inquiry & Booking :sales@hotelsinpokhara.com

 

Home  

Royal Chitwan National Park, Wildlife in Nepal, Nepal Wildlife, Wildlife Nepal